Thursday 10 October 2024

Mornin' all

As usual, I've just taken my first blood pressure reading of the day and the top number was the lowest by a mile - not even in triple figures!!  It's a good job I've been taking photos of each reading 'cos I don't think anyone would believe my 100th reading without it!!


I've popped my morning pills with my morning glass of water, refilled the bottle with squash and the virus scan is chugging away slowly.


I've got a delivery due today so I bet it'll come when I've got a mouthful of mince pie lol


This first blog post of the day is getting a bit long, so I'm gonna publish it and get today's to-do list put together as well as resizing the blood pressure reading photo before my first carer of the day arrives, with any luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment