Sunday 6 October 2024

Mornin' all

I've officially given up with doing the videos 'cos the carers fold up the chair in the living room before they go and they put the towel basket back onto my perching stool after they've used it at lunchtime too, so the videos are all the same now and just stress me out so I'm not going to do them any more.  I'll still put my meal photos up on Insta 'cos that only takes a few minutes, but there won't be any more videos being taken.


I've gotta remember to put the rubbish and recycling out today and Marie is gonna help me with the plug in the bath today too, so that's good of her.


I've used the blood pressure machine and popped my morning pills while the virus scan was running, so I've just gotta sort out the photo and put the readings onto the spreadsheet now.


Just under an hour before my carer could turn up and this blog post is getting a bit long so I'm gonna publish it and put my day's to-do list now and hopefully be able to get the photo sorted too before my last carer of the week arrives.


BBS


No comments:

Post a Comment