Monday 7 October 2024

Mornin' all

I've woken up feeling like I haven't slept for a week so today is gonna be a real struggle, but never mind eh?


Today is gonna be a busy day for me 'cos as well as weighing myself and logging my weight into the FitBit app, I've also gotta do 4 loads of laundry, put the photos onto my health site, bring in and use my delivery as well as the normal daily things like getting washed and dressed, doing the three BP tests, logging the information into the spreadsheet and making both meals!


I've already taken the first BP reading of the day, finished the daily virus scan and popped my 9 morning pills so I'm all set until lunchtime now.


This blog post is getting long, so I'm gonna publish it and put today's to-do list together.


BBIAB


No comments:

Post a Comment