Friday 11 October 2024

Nite nite orl

Before I forget again, I've gotta charge my FitBit up first thing.  I've also gotta remember to pull the switch for my bath after lunch so that it'll be nice and hot.


I've put the new plug thing over the plughole and put enough water in to cover it, so I'll see how much water, if any, is left tomorrow morning.


It's a good job I was prompted (thank you Gaia!) to finish planning out my NaNo novel 'cos there was still the best part of a year to go and questions to come up with to answer at the end of it!  I've finished planning it out now, so it's just the questions that I need to come up with and answer now.  If you've got any questions at all about my neurological disability, just ping me a message (if you've got my email address) or leave me a comment in reply to this post.


My last two pills of the day have been popped so it's time for me to head to beddy-byes now.


I'll see you all in the morning.


Nite nite orl.


No comments:

Post a Comment