Friday 4 October 2024

Nite nite orl

I'm hot, cold, in pain, tired, weak and feeble so I'm gonna head on up to beddy-byes in the hope that I'll be able to sleep it off and wake up in the morning feeling awake, refreshed, full of energy with no pain or cotton wool headedness or memory problems and just generally ready to face the day.  In reality it won't happen, but it doesn't stop me wishing lol


I've used the blood pressure machine for the last time and taken the photo's but haven't added the readings to the spreadsheet or resized the photos yet, so it's a job for the morning when I do it for my first reading of the day.


My last two pills of the day have been popped so I'm gonna shut down and crawl up to beddy-byes now.


I'll see you all in the morning.


Nite nite orl.


No comments:

Post a Comment