Wednesday, 7 October 2026

Mornin' all

I thankfully had a pretty decent night's sleep last night, so I gave it a rating of "Fair" in my Visible app and I've got a 'Morning Stability' score of 3 today, so I can do my laps and other exercises for the first time this week.  I've only needed to rush to the bathroom once this morning before taking my pills (I usually have to go twice, so maybe my bladder is being kind to me today??) and taken my blood pressure (111) and then popped my 11 morning pills with my only breakfast.  I decided against having a solid breakfast because I'm not hungry and my weight on Monday means that missing one meal is no probs.  


I started off the virus scan at 5.38am and it's already at 58% so I'm gonna put today's to-do list together then make myself a drinking choccie methinks.


BBS


No comments:

Post a Comment