Saturday 27 April 2019

Saturday 27th April 2019

That's me teeth brushed.  Need to take me supplements now, before I forget.
***

Our senior pup has been walked, fed and watered now and I'm about to take me supplements now, before I forget again.
***

Supplements went down OK, the Iron took three gulps but the Calcium, B12 and multi all went down with one gulp, so I can't really complain!
***

That's the tree cut up and ready to be bagged up and taken to the tip.  Not yet though, we need to recover from chopping it up and moving it first.  The branches still need to be chopped off and each bit needs to be a third of the size so that it'll fit into bin bags but it's been started now so everything else will be easier now.

We're having another take away for tea, but I think we deserve it after the last half an hour in the yard!
***

Finished the first course of the day with a score of 90% which ain't bad going at all!
***

90% on the second course too.  Three down, fourteen to go.
***

Just taken my prescription.  The third course of the day has got 5 modules and it's not a video one, like the first two so it's taken oneheckuva lot longer to do.
***

That's the third course of the day passed even though I only studied half of it and didn't even glance at the last 2 modules at all so that's not bad goin'!

Gonna watch the Sainsbury's video then head to bed.
***

I'm orf to bed for an early night.

Be back tomorrow morning though.

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment