Sunday 14 April 2019

Sunday 14th April 2018

Teeth brushed, puppy walked (in two parts) and fed, rubbish and recycling out and I'm about to take me supplements.

BRB!
***

Supplements swallowed.

Time to study for the rest of the day now I reckon.
***

That's Steve's shoes put on Freegle... I hope I get a better response for those than I have for the toilets, cisterns and pouffe lol
***

Just finished module 7 so onto module 8 now and hopefully I'll finish it before we have lunch.  Wish me luck!
***

Up to module 18 now!!  I've got 5 modules then the end of course test to do then I'll have another diploma!
***

Finished modules 18 and 19 so I've studied a huge 13 modules today and I've only got 3 modules left to study tomorrow then the exam and it's finished.  Assuming I get over 71% I'll have my second diploma under my belt in 5 days and I think I'll deserve a J2O!

Gonna publish this then head to bed I reckon.

Nite nite orl!
***

No comments:

Post a Comment