Wednesday 24 April 2019

Wednesday 24th April 2019

That's me supplements swallowed.  They were all a PITA this morning 😒  Not a single one went down without any problems and they all took 3 mouthfuls of squash each before they went down.  Not happy at all.
***

Steve found a video on YouTube overnight about someone who survives on just the shops own brands of food.  Apparently he bought at least one of everything in the Sainsbury's Basics range to live on for a week for £77 and Steve said he fancies giving it a go.  Sounds good to me!

Gonna walk the puppy then watch the two that are currently up.

BBS.
***

600% today and she met the lovely man over the road, was talked to and stroked... she seemed to like him almost as much as the man next door!
***

Just made use of the Pet Psychology course I did last Thursday on one of the Facebook groups I'm with, for the first time since starting to study online again!  I just hope that the suggestions I made help the pet in question!
***

Pizza for lunch today - yummy and very filling... better than the ones that cost more I reckon!
***

That's me prescription swallowed... a lot easier than me supplements this morning, thankfully!
***

Our butterfly bush in the back yard has totally taken over the whole yard and there's no way of breaking off the individual branches 'cos they are just too thick so I'm hoping that Steve will ask his dad if we can borrow a hand saw to hack away at it and hopefully get it cut right back again so that we can use our back yard again at last and it'll give Mitzi more places to poo too!
***

Steve's just emailed a company about coming out to clear the entire back yard.  He reckons it'll be too expensive and I can do it myself if his dad's got a hand saw we can borrow... it'll take a few hours to do but it will save so much money!
***

Going to bed now... nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment