Tuesday 23 April 2019

Tuesday 23rd April 2019

Shouldn't have done that. 

The puppy forced me to walk 1200% today and wanted to keep walking but my knees would have given way so we had to come home when we did for my own safety 'cos if my legs had given way I wouldn't have even been able to crawl home and the puppy would have been like "WTF??"

Wanna try and very gradually increase our daily walks to 750% and our weekly marathon to 1500% by the end of the year.  Gonna have to take things reeeeeally slowly though and there's still 7 months to do it in, so maybe we could increase it by 50% a month for the long walks and just slowly add in the distance for our shorter walks?  It'll build up my confidence and muscles so that I only need to work on the slopes and kerbs then.  It's gonna take me a looong time, but we'll get there in the end... just need to forget about my falls as easily as I forget how many lengths between our neighbours that we've done lol
***

That's me supplements swallowed.  The Iron was a bit of a PITA this morning and took 2 mouthfuls of squash to get down, so the B12 and multi followed suit, but other than that it was OK.  Not the best ever morning, but far from the worst too.
***

Just contacted a company in Somerset about getting rid of our two desktop computers and monitor so that it's three less things that we don't need cluttering up the bedroom.  The other companies I've tried contacting (their forms didn't go through) seemed to mainly focus on organisations but seemed willing to do individuals for the right price too... their forms just didn't work so they've lost at least one customer there!

I just hope this place is willing to help individuals too!
***

The shopping has just been and, yet again the driver refused to take the boxes through to the kitchen because he was either male and/or his size (he's clinically obese) so Steve's going to email Sainsbury's about it again because it always happens when Steve answers the door to our groceries but doesn't happen when his sister does!
***

That's Steve's mini Toblerone's just been delivered and put into the fridge.  We're having Angel cake and fruit pies for lunch apparently, so he'll only be getting one Creme Egg this week, assuming he cooks both days at the weekend!

He's just put the SPF50 kids sun cream on Mitzi's bald patch of fur and it didn't bother her in the slightest so we've just got to remember to put it on before we go for our morning stroll and when she goes on her play-dates too so that she doesn't get burnt again.  Bless her little furry paws!
***

That's me prescription taken, hoping for a relatively early night tonight... will I get it???
***

Just clearing my cache's ready for tomorrow's virus scan... totally forgot, despite the reminder!
***

Just had me lasagne so it prolly won't be an early night after all 'cos if I go to bed too soon, I'll feel sick which will make me paranoid about throwing up in my sleep and choking on it then dieing which would put a slight crimp in the day!
***

Shutting down now... not going to bed straight away but I'm definitely logging off now.

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment