Wednesday 17 April 2019

Wednesday 17th April 2019

Happy birthday H!  You're growing up so fast!  Love you loads!
***

The first mid-week virus scan is under way now.  Be interesting to see when it'll finish... in the early hours of tomorrow or will it still be going at bed-time tomorrow?
***

The puppy's just had her ears done and got a biscuit as a reward.  Steve's taken his pill so it's my turn now then all three of us are drugged up for the day and I can take the puppy out for her morning stroll then make a start on my pet psychology course!
***

That's us all drugged up until this evening now, so it's time for our senior puppy's walk... assuming I can persuade her to get off the back of the sofa, of course!
***

That's the puppy walked, fed and watered.  600% this morning so we've done 2100% extra already this week!

Time to get on with learning about pet psychology now though.
***

Gotta brush me teeth first, before I forget.
***

That's me teeth brushed now, so I can start learning about what goes on inside a pet's head now!  lol
***

My repeat prescription has just turned up and I've got to make an appointment with the HCA (Health Care Assistant??) and Brad to discuss my AP prescription... you watch me forget though lol
***

Veggie chilli for lunch today... lovely and spicy with just the occasional mouthful that was verging on being too spicy.

Gonna take the plates into the kitchen then get back on with studying.
***

Just finished studying module 12 so I've got an assessment to do and then I'm half way through the course.  It's only taken 10 hours to get to this point whereas the description said it'd be completed in 10 hours... either their maths is waaay off or I'm a slow learner lol
***

That's module 16 sorted so I'm going to bed now.  9 more modules and a test tomorrow then I'll have my third diploma under my belt... yaaaay!

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment