Tuesday 9 April 2019

Tuesday 9th April 2019

That's me pills popped for the morning.  The Calcium misbehaved again, but the other 3 went down fine and dandy, no probs at all.

Gonna go back up and turn the heater on in the bedroom 'cos the weather will be 0⁰c overnight, so I'm definitely gonna need the warmth tonight otherwise I won't be able to sleep!
***

That's the heater on and it's peeing it down out there, so the puppy and I are gonna get soaked through on her walk this morning!
***

1100% and a poo today with the potential of her needing to go out the back for a second poo at some point today 'cos she was still waddling after her poo, which usually means that she still needs a poo, it just hasn't worked it's way far enough down her bowel yet is all.

We shall see.

Hoping for a 700% just once this week so that the extra 100% can be added to yesterday's 500% so that my OCD is happy and it'll make for easier calculations for me next weekend.
***

First Cortado of the day.  Yummy way to wake me up... if it was infused with vitamin B12, so that I could take one less pill a day, it'd be perfik lol
***

Advertising alert!!!

If you're in the UK and looking for an awesome supplement supplier and you want a bit of money off your first order, I can't recommend Simply Supplements highly enough.  Personally been using them for getting on for 20 years now and wouldn't go anywhere else any more.  You simply browse and order what you want, then put my email address (amanda.k.george@googlemail.com) into the referral box thingy and we'll both get money off your first and my next order.

You can get cashback from Quidco if you've got an account with them too!  If you follow the Quidco link, we'll both get additional cashback when you've earned £5 in cashback.  I'm literally 99p off having earned £200 and it's only an extra couple of clicks.  If you sign up for their browser extension you never need to miss cashback on your online shops again!  I'm using the free version and haven't got a clue about the Premium version, so can't answer any questions about that for you... sowwy!

End of advertising lol
***

Pizza for lunch today 'cos it's Tuesday and it's recently become our Tuesday lunch to have a pizza each, so I'm gonna save this post then put me laptop on the floor.

BBS!
***

I was wrong.  I heard Steve start to wash up, not put the pizza's in the oven so I'm around for a few more minutes still.
***

OK, he's just confirmed that he's about to put my pizza in the oven, so it obviously takes a little bit longer than his for some reason, so I'm gonna save this post then shut down the whole laptop.

Really will BBS this time!
***

Back now!

Steve puts my pizza in first then his in when he's taken mine out and plated it up so maybe there isn't enough room in the oven for both pizza's at the same time?
***

Just seen an ad on Facebook for a Level 3 Child Psychology diploma with the New Skills Academy which lasts 12 hours and is all done online and is currently on sale for £25 instead of £299 so I've just emailed them to see if I'll be allowed to use my notes in the exam because of my brain damage.

If they let me use my notes in the exam and it's still £25 tomorrow then they've just found themselves a new student and I've found my next course to study!  I'll need to do the whole thing in one day 'cos there's no way I'll remember what I've learnt the next day, but it'll give me a diploma to put onto my CV!
***

Just heard back from Brett... I can definitely use my notes on the tests so as soon as I know how long it is between paying and being able to start, I'll sign up either today if it's not instant or tomorrow morning if it is!

I love studying and the New Skills Academy have found themselves a new student!
***

Just paid a grand total of £42.99 for two (one of which combines 3 courses into one) courses instead of 2p off £600.  Assuming that the courses are any good they will be getting a good rating from me... just gotta remember that I've signed up for them now!  lol
***

Oooh!  I get a third course (Interview Skills & CV Writing Certificate) as well! I've got three courses available to start right away then, so that's totally awesome!  You watch me forget tomorrow morning though  lol
***

That's me prescription taken and I'm updating my navigation site too.
***

Just finished coding the new page on my navigation site, so I can go to bed happy now.

Nite nite orl!
***

My mobile has just died on me so I'm charging that up now.  Gonna try taking some surveys while I'm waiting.
***

Gonna shut down now to try and get my brain to turn off while my phone finishes off charging.

Nite nite orl for real this time.
***


No comments:

Post a Comment