Thursday 11 April 2019

Thursday 11th April 2019

Just taken me supplements.  They all went down fine again, thankfully, so it's time to walk and feed the puppy then start studying again!
***

We did 600% again, which means we've done 2500% extra so far this week which ain't so bad.  We just need to keep doing 600% every day from tomorrow until Sunday and my OCD will be happy.
***

Signed up for an affiliate account with the New Skills Academy that I did that course with last night and I've written them a review on their site too.  They are pretty expensive considering that the courses only last hours rather than months, but yesterday proved just how worth it the expense is.

Onto the Child Psychology course today.  Need a wee first though lol
***

Righty-oh, gonna make a start on it now.
***

That's the last ⅔ of our little nephews gifts just arrived so I've just got the one that is already upstairs left to wrap up then it's all sorted!
***

Just taken me prescription and I'm up to module 11 out of 22 with me studies, so I doubt I'll get it finished before I head to bed tonight, but never mind!
***

Just finished module 16 so I've got 6 modules and potentially a test to do tomorrow then I'll have finished the course and be able to start on my other 3 courses.

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment