Wednesday 3 April 2019

Tuesday 2nd and Wednesday 3rd April 2019

That's me supplements taken.  They all behaved reasonably well this morning, thankfully.

Time to take the puppy out now.
***

It's hammering it down out there so we've only done 100% so far today.  If it stops raining this afternoon I'll take her out again, but I don't want either of us to catch colds so if it's still peeing it down after lunch then I won't take her out again.  Doubt our weekly percentage'll get past 2000% this week 'cos there's only 450% in there so far.
***

Gonna work on putting my Mandy pages onto my homepage today so that they are ready to rock 'n' roll when Steve's got the navigation sorted for me

Just taken the pup out again to finish off the 600% and she forced me to do an extra 50% too so there's 1000% extra in the walkies bank so far this week.  I'm hoping she doesn't want to do a long walk this week... my legs need a rest!
***

Steve's just sent me the new navigation for my homepage so I'm gonna work on that for the rest of the day now.
***

Steve's just reminded me about the posh coffee he made for me first thing - good job I like cold tea and coffee!  lol
***

It's almost 1am and I'm not tired yet so I'm thinking it'll be a night without any sleep or maybe snoozing here on the sofa for a few hours tonight/this morning.
***

5.20am and I've only just started yawning!

Gonna shut down and hopefully get a few hours sleep... I'll be wiped out by this evening!!

Mornin' mornin'!
***

Two and a half hours sleep.

My supplements need to seriously kick in today and I'll be heading to bed very very early.

I know that posh coffee definitely keeps me awake now though lol
***

That's the supplements taken.  Gonna definitely need the B12 spray today!

The B12 tablet is kicking in nice and quickly... I'm more awake already!
***

650% this morning and the council came to pick up the cat poo just as I closed the door so I could direct them to it.
***

The new navigation on my homepage is up and running now... took 2 days instead of the 4 weeks that Steve was showing off with.  Means he's entitled to the £100 I've already paid him now.  Just needs to create the software for my children's author site now then that's it!

It's amazing what he can achieve with a deadline and requesting the money back if he doesn't deliver in time for it!  lol
***

That's the site completely re-jigged and brought up to date... just waiting for the re-enabler to turn up now... only 20 minutes late!  😟
***

The re-enabler has just gone... she's going to chase up all kinds of things for us and she's said about someone coming in to help us tidy up... that's 3 professionals and his sister as well as me who has said about it now, but I bet Steve still won't do anything about it!
***

Having to delay taking me prescription 'cos Mitzi is going for another bath with Steve's uncle tonight and after only 2 hours sleep overnight/this morning, I'm desperate for me pills and bed!

I'm gonna publish this then shut down for the night.

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment