Friday 5 July 2019

Friday 5th July 2019

Just walked the puppy and remembered to take my supplements too, thankfully.  My body is now going "yeeessss! 😆  I needed and missed those four pills yesterday!  👍👍👍"  It's working hard to make the most of the goodness it was desperate for yesterday and the B12 is already making good use of its extra dose.  Hopefully it means that I'll have an easy day with my body today too, now that it's got the support it needs to function properly.
***

Just seen this ad for something on Facebook... ewwww!

Disgusting but sooo true!
***

Blimey!  Someone wants the cardboard boxes!!  I love Freegle 'cos this person wants and can use things that would otherwise have been recycled!  Just gotta get rid of the steamer now lol
***

Just seen this on my Facebook wall and I don't know about you, but I could and should be doing more of it!


***

The personal attack alarm from Victim Support has just arrived so that's attached to my neck thing now so I feel a lot safer taking the puppy out for her walks now.  Gone from a three to a five on the personal safety scale now.  Thank you Victim Support!
***

There are now 4 video's of the puppy on my homepage.  Was more stressful than it need to be again, but the puppy, my visitors and my site is worth it.
***

Taken my prescriptions now so time to read my emails before I head to bed.
***

My credit score has changed.  😟  I'm seriously hoping it's an improvement but what if it isn't??  😕
***

That's a relief then.  Something was deleted from my credit score was all.  My rating is still poor and I'm still a high risk for credit but it's moving in the right direction now, thankfully.
***

It's only taken all day, but I've finally tweeted the book cover... it needed to be .jpg instead of .gif was all lol  😩

I'm off to bed in celebration now.  Nite nite orl!  💤
***


No comments:

Post a Comment