Wednesday 31 July 2019

Wednesday 31st July 2019

The virus scan has started with no issues at all so far, thankfully.
***

Steve's aunt apparently put a photo up of the pup while I was asleep last night, so I'm gonna go and add it to my homepage now... brb.
***

OK, the photo is up now... the puppy is relaxing on a sofa with a cat bless 'er!

She's coming home today and I can't wait!
***

That's me supplements down the hatch... they semi-misbehaved today, unfortunately  😞.  Hope that isn't a signal for how the rest of the day is gonna go 😟.
***

She's hooooooome!!!

She's on 3 meals a day and just "a handful" of her daily rations for each meal as well as 2 pills twice a day each, but she's home until she goes to get washed on Saturday now!  We've got to put her in the bath in just plain water on the days she doesn't go for her baths but she's back for good now, instead of just visits and the house already feels more love-filled!

Love you Mitzi!  So so much!
***

Just taken a couple of video's of the puppy who is actually awake and moving for a change lol
***

And another video is just uploading.  Back to being asleep in this one lol.
***

Taken a 3 minute video of our beautiful baby girl, just waiting for it to upload and process on You Tube then I'll add that to my homepage too!
***

Mitzi-moo has just had her lunch and she'd scoffed the lot before I even brought the tub back in here lol  Poor puppy was obviously hungry which Steve  reckons is a good thing, but I'm not so sure.  Steve's cousin knows better than us though, so I'm gonna go by what she says now, rather than Steve.
***

'marto zoop for our human lunch.  Steve's having 2 bread rolls with his zoop, but I'm not.
***

Just seen the review I posted of Patrick.  I've had him for 5 years this week and couldn't be without him any more!

I've just tried out the wrist alarm I got from Victim Support the day after Mitzi went to stay with Steve's cousin to get treated.  Oh boy is it loud!  Just need to remember to put it on my wrist just before I take the puppy out tomorrow now lol  Gotta remember to fill in the form if I have any trouble from our neighbour so that the police can use it against him if it's taken to court.
***



***

That's my prescriptions taken, so as soon as the melting one has finished melting, I'm gonna publish this then head to bed for a well-deserved early night I reckon.
***

Not even 7.30pm and I'm gonna head to bed.

Nite nite orl.

😴💤😴💤
***


No comments:

Post a Comment