Saturday 6 July 2019

Saturday 6th July 2019

Was still awake at 11pm last night and awake at just gone 7am this morning so I only got 8 hours sleep instead of the usual 10 that my body needs to function properly.
***

Took the puppy out for her stroll and we did 700% along with Steve's 100% so that was pretty good.  Maybe our senior puppy wants longer walks every day 'cos she's walked 700% with me twice this week, on top of the longer walks she's had with Steve and our standard Monday marathon so we've done well this week!
***

Added more bin bags and washing up liquid to the shopping and it's only just over £45 this week so Steve can, in theory, add another fivers worth of groceries to the shopping if he wants or needs to this week.
***

Steve's just helped me to properly use the spreadsheet and added autosum results as well as manual results to the spreadsheet, so I don't need to do any more maths each week I put the spreadsheet up now.  Added Steve's percents with the puppy too so it's gonna be a bigger, hopefully more interesting spreadsheet each Sunday from now on.

Need to take me supplements and maybe a couple of squirts of B12 to give my body what it's crying out for now.
***

That's the supplements and B12 spray taken and I know this is gonna sound soooo weird but as I swallowed each one, I could feel my body relaxing and thanking me.  I know doctors say it takes a few days for your body to use up all the goodness from the supplements before you get low again, but I also know how my body reacts to just one missed dose and I don't like it one bit.  A few hours later than usual (10am instead of 8am kinda thing) and it starts telling me it really needs a boost.  Just wish it would communicate that to my memory lol  I've got a reminder on my mobile and email programme so I usually remember to take them when the reminders pop up, but there are occasional days (like the Thursday just gone) that I forget until late afternoon and it's pointless taking them then!

If you live in the UK and you wanna get a 10% discount on your first order, I swear by Simply Supplements.  To get the discount, just follow the link, put my name (Amanda George) and email address (amanda.k.george@googlemail.com)
into the boxes at the checkout et voila!  I've been using them for getting on for 20 years and wouldn't go anywhere else now 'cos my body approves and I like the prices for so many pills per bottle.  I'd love it if they did a B12 spray like Amazon do, but for my daily dose of vitamins and minerals I wouldn't go anywhere else now!
***

Pazza Bake for lunch today and my belly has been rumbling since 10am so I'm gonna devour the plate full of it as soon as Steve takes it out of the oven!  🤤
***

Just added 2 packets of grated cheese to the shopping and it's up to £47.62 now, which is much more like what I was expecting!

The pasta bake is in the oven now and I can't wait for the next hour to go past!  👌🍴
***

That was yummy scrummy in my tummy.  I mentioned to Steve about maybe adding in some herbs next time, just to take it to the next level and I've broken another quarter off me tooth now somehow but it was sooo worth it!
***

Added a jar of Italian seasoning to the order now.  T'was only £1 for 14g so it's not a huge amount if we don't like it.  4.3 stars out of 5 and the single star review was 'cos it wasn't a chopped up bell pepper?  It's herbs not a vegetable FFS!  That's like leaving a review on a fresh vegetable and complaining that it's not a herb!  Jeeeez!
***

That's my prescription taken and our baby girl's food decided on when she comes off her diet, hopefully by the end of the year - https://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/dogs/dry_dog_food/royal_canin_size/mini/13428 as long as her vet agrees of course.

You watch me forget now though lol
***

Goin' to beddy-byes 🛏 now. 

Nite nite orl.  😴💤
***


No comments:

Post a Comment