Tuesday 16 July 2019

Tuesday 16th July 2019

Knew it was too good to be true.

After promising to come out with me and the pup every day this week "because neither of us have anything at all on" Steve went back on it, as predicted "because my knees are a bit ouchy".  Mine aren't I suppose??  You need to push yourself even though you are in pain, Steven.  I push myself out of the door every morning or the pup wouldn't get walked at all!

Bet he won't come out with us tomorrow either.  Or Thursday.  Or Friday, let alone the weekend!

The puppy had a slow start this morning, so I'm wondering if she's feeling her age now?  After we got going she was fine and forced me to do an extra 150%, but the first 3 or 4 lengths were very slow and she really didn't want to walk.  After that she was fine, but those initial lengths she was finding it hard to put one paw in front of the other.
***

That's me supplements taken.  They all went down reasonably easily this morning, thankfully  👍.
***

My lil nephew's last book has been reviewed on my writing site and writing blog so all 6 books are ready to go to their new home now.
***

Mitzi is being picked up for her sleep-over and skin scraping this afternoon then she'll be home tomorrow at some point... the thought of spending the night in the house without her is breaking my heart!!
***

The puppy's just gone and the house feels too big and empty now!  She's the smallest member of the household, but has a huuuuuuge personality that totally fills the house while she's here and the next 24ish hours are going to be so hard for both of us humans 😢.
***

Goin' to bed for an early night... think I deserve it!  lol  It feels so weird not being able to say goodnight to the pup though!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment