Tuesday 23 July 2019

Tuesday 23rd July 2019

Mornin' all.

Just taken my supplements and they all went down amazingly easily again.  I could get used to this, so easily!
***

The supplements were a sign that today would go well.  Just got back from the ultrasound and it was soooo much easier to do and even the internal part of it wasn't painful... I felt the probe go in, yeah, but I was thinking that it'd be a lot more painful than smears and that I wouldn't be able to stop myself screaming.

I was wrong.

So, so wrong.

No pain or clenching or anything... she even moved the probe around inside me but I didn't feel any kind of pain at all.  She had to tell me that she'd taken the probe out 'cos I didn't feel that either!

Insisted that Steve came into the room with me when they said they'd need to do an internal but he honestly didn't need to be there at all... he was my map so that I could find the ultrasound department and back out of there, but he didn't need to be in the room with me at all!  I'm glad he was there, but only for confidence rather than emotional support that I had, obviously wrongly, assumed I would need.  I'll know for next time if I need to go back again for another internal ultrasound!

Apparently both meals today will be "bits and pieces" which is fine by me!  I'm thinking we both deserve chocolate right now though lol
***

We're having Sainsbury's Basics milk chocolate digestive bars for lunch and I've put the Snickers in the fridge ready for later/tea. I honestly can't tell the difference between Sainsbury's chocolate and Cadbury's, other than the price!  Steve reckon's that the Sainsbury's and Cadbury's chocolate are the same, it's just that Cadburys have rejected them for being 0.1% too light or too heavy or something!  Can't help but agree with that!
***

Had 2 banana's since getting home from the hospital and maybe it's just my head giving me wrong information, but I'm not as tired or exhausted as I was before I had them!
***

Found a couple of cars on Facebook Marketplace that are within my budget so I've sent them on to Steve for a bit of a look... we shall see what he says!
***

And a satsuma/clementine/tangerine/whatever they are, so that's three portions of fruit in 4 hours which ain't bad going at all!
***

Both cache's cleared ready for tomorrow's virus scan starting.
***

We're having a celebratory burger for tea tonight so Steve won't be getting his Friday treat but I think it's worth it, considering how far we walked without collapsing in a heap on the floor either in the hospital or when we got home and it's not every week we do it, so I think we both deserve it today 👌.
***

My celebratory tea is gonna be chips, cheese and beans with chocolate fudge cake for pud and a can of Dr Pepper for a change.  Gonna be an expensive tea, but sooo worth it in our mutual opinion.
***

Just taken me prescriptions, so just waiting for them to kick in now.  Not planning on getting up early tomorrow morning... wanna give my body the chance to recover from today for as long as possible.
***

Going to have a well-deserved early night now... nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment