Tuesday 30 July 2019

Tuesday 30th July 2019

Steve finally sorted out the fan this morning so I can put the old one on Freegle now.

I've also taken my supplements with one mouthful of squash for each of 'em and only drank half of what I thought I'd need to get them all down.

Hopefully that means that today will be a good day!  🤞
***

That's the fan advertised on Freegle and Mitzi's thyroid story told on the Westies! group, so I can relax for the rest of the day now.  👍
***

The puppy's home for another visit for today then back again for good tomorrow!!!

It's sooo good to have her home!
***

Got 3 photo's of our baby girl now, in her usual position - laying down asleep lol.  Gonna put them on my site now.
***

The puppy is a lot lighter now!  That kilogram makes all the difference... she's like a feather in a breeze in comparison now!
***

A video is up on the front page now and I managed to get it up on You Tube without going via Steve first!  lol  Got an app on my mobile that works the same way as on the computer so I don't need Steve to put video's on a USB thingy for me any more either!
***

Another video is just uploading - caught the puppy awake for a few seconds this time lol
***

Using the opportunity of the video uploading to charge up my phone.
***

It was done in about 10 seconds with the charger plugged in!  I'm gonna go back to fully discharging my phone now though.
***

And another video is uploading.  She's definitely awake and moving a bit in this one 'cos she wants Steve to share his popcorn with her lol
***

Taken 8 photo's of the puppy today... a few of them she's even been awake in 😄

Last night without her tonight then she's back home with us!!!  Yaaaaay!!  😀
***

Clearing my caches ready for tomorrow's virus scan now... there's loads going on tomorrow - the virus scan, the puppy coming home and the occupational therapist as well at 1pm tomorrow... it's all go, but definitely worth it for both our sakes!  👌
***

The puppy has just gone back with Steve's uncle 💔... only until tomorrow this time though then she'll be home until she gets washed again on Saturday.  I've only got to miss her for about 15 hours-ish now though!  Can't wait until she's home for good again!
***

Prescriptions have both been taken now, so I'm gonna shut down as soon as they start kicking in, ready for tomorrow.
***

Just bought another few courses with the New Skills Academy which is gonna keep me busy until at least the weekend.  It's a busy day tomorrow, but when that's sorted I'll be able to start studying again and none of them are video courses, so I'll be able to answer the door to my prescription whenever it decides to turn up.  The puppy will be home so I'll be able to relax then and concentrate on the courses.
***

Prescription is just starting to kick in, so I'm shutting down and heading to bed.  Nite nite orl.  😴
***


No comments:

Post a Comment