Monday 29 July 2019

Monday 29th July 2019

First up, thank you sooooo much to the 15 people who read yesterday's blog post.  Dunno what was so interesting in it 'cos it was pretty short but I'm grateful to every single one of you and I hope you will keep on coming back 'cos it does my motivation and confidence the world of good to see double-figured numbers of readers of each blog post... it doesn't happen very often but it's such a good feeling to see so many people read what I wrote while I was asleep!  You are all wonderful!

Time to take me supplements now... brb.
***

That's the supplements down the hatch.  Not the easiest ever, but better than the worst times too.  Time to dish out the Twix's then start studying I reckon.  Which course should I do though?  One long one or two shorter ones?  Should I do a free course or one that I've paid for?

So many questions!  😁
***

Questions answered by New Skills Academy.  Just bought 4 courses for just under £50 and realised that there are 4 single module courses that have been paid for which, in theory, take under an hour each to do, so I'll study those today and maybe one of the 4 or 5 module courses this evening.  Not looking that far ahead though... aim for today is the single module courses then I'll take it from there.
***

First course studied and only got one question wrong, which was great going by me, I reckon!  Time for the second course now I reckon.
***

Our baby girl is home for a visit!!!!!  Yaaaay!!  She's looking better than she has for years, she's more energetic and a lot less depressed than even a week ago!  We can feel her ribs and she's got more of a shape to her now too, so her weight problem *was* because of her thyroid, not, like M thinks, because I was over feeding and under exercising her!  Hopefully she won't be on her prescription food for much longer now and we can feed her "normal" food again.

So glad she's back home (if only for a visit today) and on the right treatment (for her thyroid)... I've missed her so much for the last 2 weeks!  We're very nearly there now though!  Yaaaay!!
***

Second course passed - 9 out of 10 again which ain't bad.  Gonna do the admin for it on my navigation page now then take multiple photo's and video's of the puppy.
***

Third course passed as well - 10 out of 10 this time!  😁

One more course to do, hopefully before we have lunch.
***

Seven courses in total today and passed each one of 'em first time too!  Having a celebratory cuppa now.  Should I do one last course before the shopping comes maybe, or shouldn't I risk it?
***

Eighth course of the day completed.  That really is it for the day now.
***

The puppy's gone again now  😢  She'll be back on Wednesday but we didn't have her for anywhere near long enough today  😭

Missing her already and it's only been 5 minutes!  💔
***

That's my prescription taken and I've asked Steve to come with me to the doctor appointment on Tuesday just in case I need to have an internal that I never cope with alone.  The internal ultrasound was fine, so hopefully the internal examination will be OK too and it's just smears that I can't do alone, but I've never had a non smear test other than the ultrasound and my anxiety levels will be through the roof.  It's just because it's a first time is all.
***

Off to beddy-byes now.  Nite nite orl 💔 💤
***


No comments:

Post a Comment