Friday 17 April 2020

Friday 17th April 2020

That's the puppy walked and fed again, morning pills taken and loads of photo's taken of her which'll be up on my site by the time you read this.

We're having vegetarian quiche and a potato product that Steve's calling "tater tots" but describes them as potato croquettes but I ordered mini hash browns so we'll have to see what they are when they're on the plate 🤣

Time to put the photo's on my site then carry on with the editing now.
➰➰➰

Photo's are up now, so time to start on the editing now I reckon❗
➰➰➰

That's the Calcium crunched up and swallowed.

I was right about the potato products we are having for our lunch... they are mini hash browns, like I was sure they were❗  😌

Gonna put my laptop on the floor and go and grab my lunch now 😄
➰➰➰

Back now.

The quiche and hash browns were really yummy and will definitely be a semi-regular meal for us now❗  Gotta add it to the Fitbit app now.
➰➰➰

That's the first round of editing done and dusted, so I'm gonna head to bed now.  Nite nite orl.
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment