Saturday 4 April 2020

Saturday 4th April 2020

Mornin' all.

How are you all doing today❓  Keeping healthy and happy I hope❓

I've taken the puppy out for her walk then came home and fed her as well as taking a couple of slightly blurry photo's of her looking straight at the camera again... that's 3 photo's in 2 days that she's done that❗❗  😀

Taken my pills and put the exercise spreadsheet on my site... didn't do the sit-ups or leg raises at all last night 'cos I was so knackered❗  Definitely gotta do them tonight though, to make up for it 🤣

I've caught up on my emails and Facebook and the forum, so I'm all ready for my lunch 🍴 now... burgers in buns with mayo 🤤.  Steve's just given me a 10 minute warning, so I'm gonna put my laptop on the floor to go and grab my burgers now.

BBS❗
➰➰➰

Back now... the burgers were gorgeous and if I hadn't got them out of the freezer myself I wouldn't have believed Steve saying it was suitable for vegetarians❗  It still tasted like meat, just not as much as Quorn burgers do, which is fine by me❗
➰➰➰

Just earned the 'London Underground' badge from Fitbit... yaaaay❗❗❗  That means I've walked 250 lifetime miles in the 6 months I've had it❗
➰➰➰

Got 4 more photo's of the puppy dog on my site now and I'm gonna head to bed soon and have a well-deserved night.

Nite nite orl❗
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment