Tuesday 21 April 2020

Tuesday 21st April 2020

Morning again all.

How are you all doing today❓

I've walked and fed the puppy - she walked me an extra length this morning, taken my morning pills and because it's Tuesday, I didn't take the FA so took the Calcium as well this morning.

Steve helped me to lower the table and I accidentally unwound the back one too much, so it came out and I struggled to get it back in... that was more stressful than it needed to be❗ 🤣

Got a meds review with my GP surgery pharmacist at some point this morning and I'm getting nervous already❗ 🤣

I've taken 8 photo's of the puppy dog and she's actually looking straight at you in most of them this time 🤣 Gonna put those up on my site before I forget again... BBS❗
➰➰➰

Got another couple of her, so that's 10 already today.  Gonna resize and put them all up now.
➰➰➰

Photo's are up now and I'm still waiting for the pharmacist to phone about my meds review.  Got a mug of PG Tips to keep me going though❗
➰➰➰

That's the medication review sorted.  As predicted it took under 5 minutes (exactly 3 minutes 30 seconds, including the time I was on hold 😜) so that's sorted for another few months now and the rest of the day is mine.  Currently trying to log in to Net Galley but it won't accept my password that I set up last night, so I'm waiting for the re-set link now❗
➰➰➰

We had a yummy curry for lunch today, after Steve found a curry sauce in the cupboard and we're both really full now 🤣
➰➰➰

That's my browser caches cleared ready for tomorrow's virus scan and I'm still waiting to hear back from the review place that I said about up there 🠝🠝.  Apparently they are open 9am-5pm ET which means, I reckon, that they've just opened their business for the day and will close at about 1am UK time.
➰➰➰

Just taken my last pills of the day, so as soon as I finish my mug of decaf coffee off, I'll head to bed for an early night I reckon.  In the meantime though, I've got more photo's of the puppy to put on my site.
➰➰➰

The photos are up and I'm yawning, so I'm off to bed now.  Nite nite orl.
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment