Thursday 30 April 2020

Thursday 30th April 2020

Mornin' all.

Apparently I had 7 hours and 33 minutes of sleep overnight, awake once and restless 6 times, so more restless than yesterday morning, but that's OK.

Taken my morning pills and gonna take the puppy out for our daily stroll after Captain Tom's fly-past... it's his 100th birthday today and he's managed to raise getting on for £30,000,000 which is so impressive by someone who initially wanted to raise £1,000 for the NHS charities❗  WTG Captain Tom❗
➰➰➰

That's the puppy walked 🐾, fed, watered and she's just gone out for her daily poo 💩 too... we're both wet and soggy from the rain ☔ again, just not as badly as yesterday, thankfully.
➰➰➰

Just bought another 10 courses from the New Skills Academy, which takes my current list of courses paid for and waiting for me to study them, up to 63, so guess what I'll be doing after lunch 🤣
➰➰➰

Just had me lunch and I'm about to start on the Child Attachment Diploma... gonna work my way down the list from top to bottom so that I do the courses in date (that I bought them) order. Like with the writing, I need to get into my studying headspace first though, so I'm gonna listen to Take That to try and motivate me.
➰➰➰

That's module 1 completed, time for module 2 now.
➰➰➰

That's the second of ten modules completed.  I'm guessing I'll have to finish the course, revise and take the end of course assessment tomorrow, 'cos there's less than 8 hours to go before I go to bed now, but we'll have to wait and see... it'll be interesting to see how much I remember tomorrow before I revise❗
➰➰➰

Last pills of the day taken.  Gonna study one more module then have an early night I reckon.
➰➰➰

Not quite 🕘 9pm yet and I'm off to bed.

Nite nite orl.
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment