Friday 3 April 2020

Friday 3rd April 2020

Hayfever season, for me, has officially now started.  Scratchy throat, runny nose, sneezing and watering eyes are all gonna be a daily thing for me between now and September/October kinda time.

Had caffeinated coffee yesterday evening and was still awake at getting on for midnight so I'm definitely limiting my caffeine intake time to mornings only from now on.

Gonna take the puppy out for her daily stroll now... BBS❗
➰➰➰

That's the puppy walked and fed and I've put a photo of her on my site too... go and have a look❗
➰➰➰

That's our lunch had and I'm significantly over my calorie count already 🤣 🙄 I've been significantly under for the rest of the week though, so an occasional blow-out is OK isn't it❓  I certainly hope so❗ 🤣
➰➰➰

Calcium has been crunched up and swallowed now, so that's it until this evening now.
➰➰➰

Heard back from the CAB about what will prolly be happening with my appeal.  The CAB lady suggested going through all the paperwork and highlighting the things which are wrong and which are "factually incorrect", so Steve's just ordered a pack of highlighters that'll be here on Sunday then I'll go through every page and highlight the bits I don't agree with.  It's gonna take hours on end but it'll hopefully be worth it if the appeal rules in my favour.

Keep yer fingers crossed 🤞 for me pretty please❓❗
➰➰➰

Just played a very short game of 'fetch' with the puppy... she runs after the ball, but won't pick it up or bring it back for some reason.  She never has done though, in all of the almost decade that we've had her❗

She's had her last meal of the day and her pill now, so I just need to dose myself up at 7pm now.
➰➰➰

Just taken my pills and I'm gonna head to bed as soon as they start kicking in, after such a late night last night... hopefully I'll fall asleep before 11.30pm 🕦 tonight and I'm hoping I won't be awake before 8am 🕗 tomorrow either... bet I'll still be awake at 6am🕕-ish though - that's my body's natural time to wake up no matter how much or little sleep I've had❗
➰➰➰

Going to bed now... nite nite orl❗ 💤
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment