Wednesday 8 April 2020

Wednesday 8th April 2020

Mornin' all.

Taken the puppy out for her stroll and given her the first meal of the day as well as remembering to start the virus scan and to leave my two email programmes alone 🤣  Time to take me pills now and I need to take the FA today for the second dose of the week, so can't take my Calcium until lunch time.
➰➰➰

Completely forgot to take my pills this morning, so I've just taken my two prescriptions and I just won't take any of the supplements for today is all... will definitely have to tomorrow though 🤣
➰➰➰

Got some more money coming to me in the next 4-6 weeks apparently, for a PPI tax refund, dunno if it's legit or not, but I'm not gonna complain just in case 🤣
➰➰➰

First story of the day finished.  Gonna make a start on my next one now.  Getting two done should be pretty simple, but I'm aiming for three today... please keep yer fingers crossed 🤞 for me that I achieve it❓  Please❓
➰➰➰

Virus scan has just finished and I've sent this morning's entry off, so time to do the backups now.
➰➰➰

Got two more stories written and submitted this afternoon and evening, as well as doing the back-ups, so only got another 6 left to write now which, at two a day, takes me through to Saturday evening.

We're having pasta bol for lunch tomorrow, apparently, so I'm hoping for one story written in the morning, then lunch, then the second one written in the afternoon.

Gonna put the photo's of our puppy up on my site now, then have an early night I reckon.  Think I deserve it!
➰➰➰

Photo's are up and I'm off to bed now.  Nite nite orl.
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment