Monday 6 April 2020

Monday 6th April 2020

Mornin' all.

Apparently the puppy went out for a poo 💩 after I'd gone to bed last night, then turned around and ate it... ewwww❗❗

Taken the puppy out for her stroll and she walked me an extra length today.  She wanted to come home after less than 20% but we carried on strolling and I was happy to come home after our normal Marathon Monday lengths but the puppy carried on walking me this morning.

Time to take my pills now.
➰➰➰

That's all me morning pills taken.  Even the 2 biggest ones that I usually struggle to swallow went down really easily first time today❗  I wonder if that means that today is gonna be a good day❓  I certainly hope so❗
➰➰➰

Steve got it wrong about the puppy eating her poo overnight.  It's still out there, undisturbed❗  Poor puppy got a telling off for no reason last night then❗ 😔
➰➰➰

That's the Calcium taken and I've had a couple of packets of crisps to keep me going until we have the pizza for a "late lunch or early tea" when Steve gets home.
➰➰➰

Shutting down so that I can have my lunch, then spend the afternoon highlighting.  Not sure when I'll be back this afternoon, but I will be... promise❗
➰➰➰

That's the highlighting over and done with... on one of the pages there were only maybe 20 or 30 words that I agreed with so that page is pretty much totally green 🤣
➰➰➰

Just taken my last two pills of the day and they are already starting to kick in, so I'm gonna give it half an hour or so then start shutting down all the programmes I've got open.  I was hoping I'd hit 7,500 steps today after this morning, but I've still got 610 steps to go, so doubt I'll manage it.  I should hopefully get just over 7k which'll be great going, can't help but be disappointed that I won't manage the other 500 though 😞
➰➰➰

110 steps to go now and I want to catch up on my sleep, so I'm gonna head to bed now.  Nite nite orl❗ 💤💤
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment