Sunday 12 April 2020

Sunday 12th April 2020

Mornin' all.

The puppy has been walked and fed, the rubbish and recycling has gone out, so it's time for my pills now, then carry on with reading and reviewing the book.  Gotta sort out the walkies spreadsheet first though.
➰➰➰

That's my pills taken, so spreadsheet first, then the photos of the puppy then I can spend the rest of the day reading.
➰➰➰

Walkies spreadsheet sorted, so time to put the photos up now.
➰➰➰

Photos up so time to continue reading until lunchtime now.
➰➰➰

Really early lunch today❗  Steve thinks the pizzas'll take about 15 to 20 minutes to cook, which takes us to 12.05-12.10pm❗  I've finished reading the first chapter of the day, so I'm gonna quickly check my email then put my laptop on the floor, ready to bring my pizza through.

BBL❗
➰➰➰

Is falafel supposed to be pretty spicy or was I just imagining it❓  Either way, it was really yummy 🤤

Time to carry on with the reading now.
➰➰➰

That's Steve's Amazon Pantry delivery just turned up, so I've put the air pockets, Mitzi's old food bag and the plastic around Steve's lemonade into a carrier bag and put the box out ready for tomorrow... I just hope they take it 'cos there's no way I could fit it into the blue cardboard and paper bag❗  My lower back is killing me now, but not to worry eh Steve❓

I'm gonna do a bit more reading now 'cos I'm halfway through the book now.
➰➰➰

Just taken my first paracetamol of the year 'cos my back was killing me after trying to do battle with the Amazon box and it's already easing the pain, so I can concentrate on reading between now and when I head to bed tonight.
➰➰➰

That's me last two pills of the day taken and I've got two more left of each of 'em before I start on the new boxes.
➰➰➰

I'm heading to beddy-byes now, so I'll see you all tomorrow.  Night night all❗
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment