Thursday 2 April 2020

Thursday 2nd April 2020

Mornin' all.

How are you all doing today❓

I've walked and fed the puppy as well as taking my pills and photo's of the puppy dog, so I've had a busy morning so far❗

We're having sweet and sour vegan pieces and rice for lunch today.  There's another clapathon this evening too for the NHS frontline staff, so Steve and I are gonna go out and do it again... it's free, easy and brings people together too - hoping it'll go on longer than a couple of minutes this time though 🤣

I've given up on the cushion and I'm used to sitting forward now, without a problem so it's currently sitting in the gap between the sofa and where my bottles of squash used to be.  They are now on the floor under the table and I'll just scoot them over slightly when I need to put my laptop on the floor.

Got a photo of the puppy pretty much looking into the camera now❗❗❗  That's incredibly rare for me, 'cos she usually looks away as soon as I reach for my phone 🤣 Gonna put it on my site now then start getting ready for me lunch.
➰➰➰

Lunch time now 🍴❗❗  Gonna put my laptop on the floor and go and grab it to shut my belly up now 🤣
➰➰➰

Huge and filling and yummy, scrummy, in my tummy lunch, so I'm gonna call my mum now, just while I think of it.
➰➰➰

Just about to go out to "clap for carers" again... BBS❗
➰➰➰

Only three of us doing it this time - me, Steve and one neighbour 🤣  The thought was there, it just wasn't as well organised or publicised as last week is all  😞
➰➰➰

Heading off to beddy-byes 🛌 now.  Nite nite orl❗ 💤
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment