Monday 20 April 2020

Monday 20th April 2020

Mornin' all

I've taken the puppy for our morning stroll, fed her, taken the blue bag out, brought the rubbish bag back in, taken my morning pills and put the weekly FitBit spreadsheet up on my site, so I'm pretty much sorted for the day now, just gotta bring the blue (cardboard) bag and recycling box in when they've been collected now.

Steve's gotta see his nurse at lunchtime so we're having another easy lunch of a mugshot for me and a Pot Noodle for Steve.
➰➰➰

That's my prescription delivered and I've gotta make an appointment for a meds review for one of my prescriptions, so I'll do that now, before I forget... BRB.
➰➰➰

They're engaged atm so I'll try them again when Steve gets home from his medical appointment.  You watch me forget though❗ 🤣
➰➰➰

That's the appointment made.  The pharmacist will call at some point tomorrow morning... if it's anything like my last one, it'll be under 5 minutes long and I'll be sorted for another 3 months.  It's a great idea to have a pharmacist doing it... it frees up an appointment with a doctor for someone who needs it that way, instead of taking up an appointment for something that is just routine.  Much prefer it like that.
➰➰➰

We were originally going to have a Mugshot/Pot Noodle for lunch, then chips and now it's normal-sized hash browns 🤣  I'm happy no matter what it is, but my belly is complaining already about not being fed❗ 🤣
➰➰➰

The hash browns are in the oven and will be ready to eat 🍴 in about 15-ish minutes.  I'm drooling at the thought 🤣
➰➰➰

Back now.  The hash browns were good and my belly is reasonably full now... gonna need something to eat in a few hours time though 🤣  The Fitbit app says I've still got 979 calories to eat by midnight... we haven't really got anything I can pick at other than biscuits though❗
➰➰➰

This mornings stroll has cream-crackered me more than normal for some reason... everything was the same as every Monday, so why am I so wiped out❓❓
➰➰➰

That's my daily Calcium taken at last... I usually take it at lunchtime on the days I take the FA but I forgot today and have only just remembered - woops❗
➰➰➰

That's the table up higher now, so I won't be slouching my back over it any more now, which'll hopefully gradually straighten my back up again.  It's gonna be ouchie for the first few days, but hopefully I'll get used to the new position by the end of the week and be into my new normal by the weekend.  My back is already complaining, but it's very much a short term thing for my long term benefit  😃
➰➰➰

Right.  Having a really early night for a change, so gonna publish this now then head to bed.

Nite nite orl 💤😴
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment