Sunday 25 December 2022

Merry Christmas (if you celebrate it)

I'm feeling slightly more cautiously hopeful this morning 'cos I've found a way to potentially stay here, just about scrape together enough for the bills and even start to cook things like chips and croquettes and waffles and things like that for myself.  My first attempt at using the cooker will be another pizza 'cos I need to overcome that fear before I try anything else, but everything is going to go into the oven at 200℃ for 20 minutes and I'm not even gonna glance at the cooking times any more other than for new to me foods that I've never had before (like the frozen cheese and tomato pasta bake that's on the next order).


I've also hopefully found a way to get just about enough cash into my bank each month to be able to stay here at home as well as afford all the other bills that I'll have to move over to my name in the New Year.


It's all totally legal and I'll be living off my miniscule savings for a while, but things don't feel as bleak as they did last night now.


I'm spending the day with my in-laws so there won't be any other posts for several hours, but I hope you all enjoy your day as much as possible however you are spending it.


TTYAL


No comments:

Post a Comment