Thursday 29 December 2022

Mornin' all

How are you all doing this morning?


I've already taken my morning pills and put 1.5kg of grapes and 5 bananas into the food waste and think I've worked out what a couple of the documents were about - the endowment and insurance on the mortgage or something like that, so I've emailed Marie with that thought and I'm really hoping that it's not too late now.


I'm gonna do a bit more tidying up today and use a stronger black bag so that it doesn't split as I take it through to the kitchen.  First up though is to have my breakfast after I've come up with today's to-do list.


I've gotta remember to get a copy of Steve's death certificate off Marie so that I can hopefully claim for being a widow now which'll give me a bit more money each month in the short term.


I've also paid my domain for another year, so that's another thing off today's to-do list.

 

Gotta work out what I missed on yesterday's to-do list first though lol


No comments:

Post a Comment