Monday 26 December 2022

Today's (26th December 2022) breakfast photo

I weighed myself this morning, like I do every morning and I'd lost another 150g so it's gonna be toast and dairy free spread for breakfast this week so that I can put weight back on ready for next week.


I had a pretty healthy and very big breakfast this morning of 2 slices of toast, the spread, bananas and orange juice.  I've got a decaff coffee on the go now too.


I've got left-overs from Christmas Eve (veggie pizza) and Christmas Day (a healthy, home-made vegan thing that my MIL has made for the last couple of years for me), so I won't be going hungry today or tomorrow and I'm gonna overcome my fear of using the cooker head-on on Wednesday by attempting to cook another pizza.  It'll be the first time I've used it in 3 weeks and I've gotta overcome my paranoia and actually check that it's hot before I cut it up this time lol


Here's today's breakfast photo:



No comments:

Post a Comment