Monday 26 December 2022

Today's (26th December 2022) lunch photo

I've just finished off the pizza that my MIL cooked for me at the end of last week so I'm totally stuffed now and thankfully well over budget with my daily calories, so if I can keep having 2 slices of toast and dairy free spread each morning, then I'm hoping I'll have put on a pretty decent amount of weight ready for my next weigh-in in a week's time.


I've got a glass of water on the go and I'm gonna indulge in a mug of drinking chocolate when Steve's pizza's have been picked up today.  His soups are going tomorrow, so there will hopefully be enough room in the fridge and freezer for Wednesday's groceries getting delivered.  I've just gotta remember to put everything in at 200 degrees for 20 minutes and if it's something cheesy then the cheese needs to melt lol


Here's today's lunch photo:



No comments:

Post a Comment