Wednesday 28 December 2022

Mornin' all

I've remembered not to open my emails and to start my monthly virus scan first time this morning without any reboots at all, so that's a relief.  I'm currently taking my morning pills and I've got someone coming from Olio to pick up Steve's pizza's before 9am today, then the groceries are due, then I'll be spending the day with my in-laws again.  I've just crunched up a 5-HTP and I can already feel it working its magic on my mood.


My FitBit has almost finished charging, so I'll go and make myself a couple of slices of toast and a banana with an orange juice when it's all juiced up.


I only managed 6 hours and 54 minutes of sleep so I'm gonna be knackered before I even leave the house, then I've gotta go through Steve's finances with his sister then I can come home and collapse into bed.  It's gonna be a long and very emotional day today but I've gotta hold it together so that I can support Marie and my MIL.


I worked out this morning that if I lose someone around the New Year then there is literally no reason to celebrate at all for me at any point during the year 'cos I've got a loss at each celebration point except New Year now... I've gotta wear a mask and support others through that time though so I'm not even allowed to grieve around the celebrations.


No comments:

Post a Comment