Saturday 20 April 2024

Mornin' all

Today is gonna be a highly hayfevery day for me I think, 'cos I've woken up with my eyes itching and watering like heck, I'm sneezy and snotty and my head feels like it's full of cotton wool.


I've taken my morning pills with my morning glass of water, so I'm all ready for the day now.  I'm pondering on popping a 5-HTP too, but I'm not 100% sure yet... might wait until after my morning carer has been and gone.


The virus scan took forever to load up this morning, but it's working now, so that's OK.


Gotta remember to put my rubbish and recycling out at some point tomorrow 'cos neither of them went out last week and the black bag is full now, so I don't want it spilling out everywhere.


Time to publish this and put up today's to-do list before my morning carer turns up.


BBS


No comments:

Post a Comment