Wednesday 17 April 2024

Mornin' mornin'!

Well, my laptop still works and I've started the weekly virus scan first time, it loaded up faster and I'm just generally less stressed out with it this morning, which can't be bad.


What did stress me out though, was that my FitBit came off my ankle so stopped recording my sleep at 00.31.  It's back around my ankle now though and down to 60% charge so I'm gonna wait until after my lunchtime carer has left and I've done my laps before I charge it up.


I've got a delivery due either today or tomorrow so I've loaded up the appropriate page and I'll keep my eye on it today.


I've popped all my morning pills with my morning glass of water and this blog post is waaay too long already, so I'm gonna publish it and hopefully put my day's to-do list up before my first carer of the day arrives.


BBS (I hope)


No comments:

Post a Comment