Sunday, 2 August 2026

I'm so proud of myself right now!!

In the last 4 days, in no particular order, I've:

  • had my phone line switched over
  • given away things to a Freegler
  • emptied the first 2 of the 5 cupboards
  • started to offer the things that I no longer need
  • had a bath
  • refilled my dosette box
  • requested quotes for the removal of the Norway Maple
  • packed away my new appliances
  • managed to squeeze the packaging into another box
  • crammed both under the surface in the kitchen
  • taken my recycling out
  • my rubbish is ready to go as soon as I wake up tomorrow
  • my OddBox is waiting to be emptied and filled 
and I'm soooo proud of myself for everything I've achieved!


I've got a delivery due tomorrow, but I'm gonna treat myself soo gently for the next little while so that I can recover.


No comments:

Post a Comment