Friday 28 February 2020

Friday 28th February 2020

Mornin' all.

Less sleep definitely works for me❗  I didn't go back to sleep this morning, so I had, according to the Fitbit app, 8 hours and 14 minutes of sleep last night and was only restless 3 times instead of my usual double figures and I feel more awake, I've got more energy and I'm not tired at all.  I'm thinking that I need to remember to do that every day now.  Gonna take the puppy out for her first stroll as soon as it's light enough out there.
➰➰➰

We're back now.  Our stroll lasted for 17 minutes again and the puppy behaved really well today.

Time for my morning pills now.
➰➰➰

Pills taken.  They all went down nice and easily this morning, so I hope that means that I'll have a good day today... keep your fingers crossed 🤞 for me, please❓  My Fitbit Charge 3 should be turning up today... can't wait to see what it's like and work out how to use it❗  From the video's I've seen, it's very similar to my Inspire, just with added monitoring bits is all.
➰➰➰

Just realised that the Charge 3 hasn't even been dispatched yet, so I've sent the seller an email.  They've got until midnight to reply or I'll be requesting a refund and giving them a thumbs down review... maybe it's just not meant for me❓
➰➰➰

Got 6 photo's of the puppy this morning... hold on while I get them coded and uploaded.
➰➰➰

OK, done and dusted... time to put my laptop on the floor in preparation for my lunch now... BBL8r❗
➰➰➰

Cor lummy that was more filling than I was expecting!  Deceptively thin and a kick of spice that I wasn't expecting.  'twas a huuuuge lunch and, according to the Fitbit app, had 854 calories in it, so I need to walk that off with the puppy this afternoon, so gonna take her out now while I think of it.
➰➰➰

Back now.  It's raining out there again, but it's only water so won't hurt either of us.  Remembered to log it in Fitbit and I'm well on the way to hitting 3,500 steps by bed time.  Absolutely cream crackered, physically, but that's OK right❓
➰➰➰

Just called my mum to see how she's been doing with all the rain... I called her after the first storm but didn't hear anything back so was starting to get worried.  She's doing OK though, the rain has caused more mud and collapsed trees than flooding where she is and she sounds really well too, which is even better.

Just waiting for someone from Freegle to come and pick up the light bulbs now and I've got 3 people lined up for the electric blanket that I advertised on there this morning too 🤣
➰➰➰

That's the light bulbs gone and the electric blanket is being picked up tomorrow morning.  Just need to get rid of the empty sweets/popcorn tubs now... I'm thinking they'll go like a shot in the Summer for school fairs and stuff so I won't bin those just yet.
➰➰➰

Off to beddy-byes now... see you all tomorrow.  Nite nite orl❗  💤
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment