Thursday 6 February 2020

Thursday 6th February 2020

Mornin' all.

Apparently Helen texted Steve last night with the results of Mitzi's vet visit and it's good news... the vet is happy with her weight and blood results so we just need to keep on keeping on for the forseeable future now... same amount of food, same dosage of meds and still the same medicated baths which is awesome 👍  Because of the meds she's on, there will still be vet visits to keep an eye on her levels, but they won't be every month or six weeks or whatever - months instead of weeks now which my bank balance will approve of  🤣

We're getting our hair's cut today and by the time we get home, we'll have spent double the amount of time with Steve's family in 11 days as we have with my mum in over a decade and it'll be the same again next week - in 18 days we will have seen Steve's family triple the amount of times in under a month than I've seen my mum in over a decade, but Steve doesn't see anything wrong with that 😡😠

Time to read and review the book now, before we go and see Steve's family.
➰➰➰ 

Gonna shut down ready for getting our hair's cut now... buh-bye for now and I'll be back in a few hours!
➰➰➰

Back now and we have, officially spent double the amount of time with Steve's family in 11 days as we have with my mum in a decade and it'll be the same again next week too... so much for going over to see my mum regularly eh❓

The puppy's coming home at some point this afternoon though... yaaaaaay❗
➰➰➰

Having a Burger King meal for our "make do" lunch but it's not twice a day any more though and most of our meals are cooked at home now, so the occasional take-away ain't so bad.
➰➰➰

The puppy's hooooome❗  Yaaaaaaay❗❗❗  Need to phone the vet and pay for her blood test and food while I think of it... hold on...
➰➰➰ 

Oooh ouch❗  Just paid Mitzi's vet bill which set me back the best part of £100 so it's a good job I'm getting paid on Monday and I had the money in my account to cover it... I'll be left with less than £1 in the bank after tomorrow's bill payment has come out❗  😟
➰➰➰

Absolutely exhausted and I haven't got anything to get up early for in the morning, so I'll get up when I get up... bet I'll still be down here before 8am though❗  🤣

Nite nite orl.  Sea ewe in the morning.
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment