Monday 24 February 2020

Monday 24th February 2020

Mornin' all.

Taken the puppy for her Marathon Monday morning stroll and taken my morning pills.  I had an initial appointment at the hospital today that me an' 'im had totally forgotten about - woops❗  😞  It's been rearranged now though and they are sending a letter with it on too.  It's in both of our calendars, Steve's told his mum and she's put it on her calendar.  Like Steve said though, neither of us regularly miss appointments... this is only my second in the last decade which ain't bad going at all I don't reckon.
➰➰➰

That's the rubbish and recycling been and gone and the bag and box brought in.  All three of us are wiped out and two of the three of us are asleep right now... I could do with joining in too 🤣

It's zoop for lunch today so nice and quick and easy... assuming me an' 'im stay awake for long enough of course 🤣
➰➰➰

Just had me zoop and remembered to put it into Fitbit.  The three of us are awake for the time being... let's see how long it lasts though❗  🤣
➰➰➰

That's the puppy's second stroll finished with.  13 minutes according to Fitbit which brings todays active minutes to 47 minutes, which ain't too bad at all.  The puppy's already asleep between Steve's legs, I'm barely able to function, but Steve's wide awake now❗  I've got a head/eye ache brewing though, so should I take a paracetamol before it gets too bad or wait until it gets worse❓
➰➰➰

That's the Calcium taken, so that's it until tonight now... absolutely cream crackered, but the furthest I'm gonna move until bedtime is going to the bathroom.
➰➰➰

I've taken more photo's of the puppy dog, which'll be up by the time I publish this, so go and see them❗❗
➰➰➰

Marie came over to help with the shopping and changed the lightbulb in the bedroom so I can safely go to bed without feeling where I'm going and hoping I don't fall over - thank you so so much, Marie... I really appreciate it❗
➰➰➰

Just taken my final two pills of the day and I'm gonna go straight to bed, so I'm gonna say nite nite orl now... see you all again tomorrow❗  💤
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment