Saturday 29 February 2020

Saturday 29th February 2020

Mornin' all.

I've now reported the seller to eBay and if they haven't resolved it within 5 business days, eBay will step in to sort it out, so I've put in a reminder in my calendar to take it to the next step if I haven't got a reply from the seller a week today.

Gonna take the puppy out for her stroll now and hope she behaves herself.  Apparently it's not raining ☔ out there so at least we won't get wet.
➰➰➰

Back now.  The puppy 🐶 was a reasonable puppy on our stroll... not the best ever, but she behaved pretty well.  Time to take me pills now.
➰➰➰

OK, pills taken.  They all went down quite easily today.  The 5-HTP and OAB pills are the hardest ones to take, but they went down first time today, thankfully.

Time to watch the American Masterchef finale now.
➰➰➰

She won❗❗❗  The person I wanted to win did it❗❗❗  I'm on the verge of tears now 🤣
➰➰➰

That's my Fitbit charged up for another few days, so I've put it back around my ankle and I'm just waiting for the Freegle-er to come and pick up the electric blanket now, then I can relax for the rest of the day.
➰➰➰

That's the electric blanket gone now, so I can relax for the rest of the day.
➰➰➰

Puppy's been walked and fed for the second time and is now asleep in her bed, bless 'er.
➰➰➰

Pills taken and I'm gonna try and remember to do leg lifts and sit-ups tonight to try and get rid of my belly and thighs.  Just like with the walking, I'm gonna build up each of them reeeeeally slowly and try and remember to put in an extra, really short blog post after I've finished doing them each night... you watch me forget though❗  🤣
➰➰➰

Heading to bed now... hope I remember to start on the leg lifts and sit-ups by the time I get upstairs 🤣  Nite nite orl❗
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment