Wednesday 5 February 2020

Wednesday 5th February 2020

Mornin' all.

Just taken me morning set of pills.  They all went down pretty easily this morning... still missing the puppy though.  The virus scan has started and I'm gonna have a shower when Steve gets back from his medical appointment.

Gonna browse Facebook all morning until Steve gets back, have me shower, then do the backups.
➰➰➰

Steve's back now and he's made me a mug of tea (thank you Steve❗) so I'll finish that off then head off for the shower... or should I wait until after lunch❓❓

My prescription turned up while Steve was out but it was only one of 'em instead of two, so I'll give it until Friday then phone the pharmacy to find out what's going on.  I had the med review and the surgery pharmacist was happy with me continuing with all of them so hopefully there's just been a delay with getting it in is all or something.
➰➰➰

Jumping in the shower and washing my hair, so that it has a chance to dry before I head to bed, then time for my lunch (cuppazoop) and backups... TTFN❗
➰➰➰

Out of the shower now and the virus scan has finished (still virus free... yaaay❗) so time to do the backups now.  Keep your fingers crossed 🤞 that it goes well this week❗  Please❓
➰➰➰

That went amazingly easily and worked first time too, which is awesome❗  Time to check my emails until bedtime now.
➰➰➰

System restore point created, so I'll just mooch around until the washing has finished so that I can put my Alice band back in my hair (it's being washed atm)... hope it doesn't take too long❗
➰➰➰

Evening pills taken... think I forgot the Calcium today though.  Too late to worry about it now though!
➰➰➰


I'm off to beddy-byes now.  Getting our hairs cut tomorrow so not sure how long tomorrow's blog post will be... that's it for today though, nitey nite nite orl❗
➰➰➰

No comments:

Post a Comment