Monday 17 February 2020

Monday 17th February 2020

Mornin' again all.

What have you all been thinking to the text colours I've been using over the last week or so❔  Which has been your favourite colour that I've used❔  Which one should I use as a change from the black❔  Lemme know in the comments pretty please❔  TIA❕

Gonna take the puppy for her stroll when it lightens up a bit out there.
➰➰➰ 

That's the puppy walked and fed.  The first third of the walk, the rain held off, but literally within seconds of us hitting a third of the stroll and it started peeing it down so we're both soggy now 🤣  That's it until lunchtime now though, so I'll download the Fitbit spreadsheet and put it on my homepage then take my first pills of the week.
➰➰➰

That's the pills taken.  They all went down really easily this morning, so I'm off to a good start to the day... I'm hoping that means that today will be a good day.
➰➰➰

Steve's gone out to heat up today's zoop and I've been reminded about taking the Calcium, so that's done and dusted and I've just got 2 more pills left to take this evening now.
➰➰➰ 

The puppy has been walked and fed again... I've hopefully worked out how to get the afternoon strolls to appear in the Fitbit app now - I just need to walk slower is all - same number of lengths, just slower steps 'cos each length currently takes about 1 minute and 10 seconds, so I'd need to do 9 lengths instead of the current 5 on Tuesday to Sunday for it to be recorded as being active minutes.  Gonna try and remember to try that this week... you watch me forget though 🤣

I've got me zoop now and added it into the Fitbit app - apparently it's only 195 calories and pure vegetables, liquidised then heated through so it's another healthy meal without rice or pasta for a change - 3 pure vegetable meals in 2 days, which is awesome❕  Doesn't happen often so I make full use of it when it happens❕
➰➰➰ 

Been catching up on my emails all afternoon and have semi decided to invest in a second Fitbit (the Fitbit Charge 3) so that I can wear that on my wrist as a watch and my current Fitbit Inspire still around my ankle to see if my theory of people getting in the range of 8k-15k steps a day are wearing it around their wrist so it counts each wrist movement as a step even if they are sat still in a chair.  I've got no doubt that some people, who have active jobs or who are on their feet all day achieve that if they wear it on their ankle, like me... but office workers who spend the majority of their time sat down in front of a computer definitely don't, unless they go for a run/walk for 6 miles every day definitely don't❕❕

The shopping has already been and gone... came a single minute into the time slot and apparently he took the boxes into the kitchen too, which was even better❕

I've fed the puppy and taken my pills, so hopefully it'll be another early night tonight, 🤞 fingers crossed.
➰➰➰

The pills are just starting to kick in, so I'm off to 🛌 bed for an early night.  Nite nite orl❕ 💤 
➰➰➰

 

No comments:

Post a Comment