Sunday 23 February 2020

Sunday 23rd February 2020

Completely forgot about updating this blog this morning... woops❗

Not much has happened though, TBH... just the standard Sunday things for me - woke up, walked the puppy, fed her, took loads of photo's of her, updated my homepage, took my pills, checked my emails, ordered more 5-HTP from Simply Supplements (you can get 10% off your first order if you use my name, Amanda George, and email address, amanda.k.george@googlemail.com, in the 'referred by a friend?' box at the checkout) updated the spreadsheet, checked Facebook, took the puppy out for her second stroll, emailed the spreadsheet to myself and you're now up to date on my morning❗

We've done really well with our rubbish and recycling this week... only maybe 4 or 5 bottles in the recycling and 1 black bag of rubbish that was only just full❗  I'm not aware of us doing anything out of the ordinary this week, we obviously just haven't used as much as we usually do❗

Time to put the spreadsheet on my homepage now, hold on❗
➰➰➰

Spreadsheet is up on my homepage now.  Had pazza and sauce for lunch... the sauce was watery and had very little flavour again - you really do get what you pay for with that, I reckon❗
➰➰➰

Done almost 4,000 steps today and my body is really feeling it, so I'm gonna head to bed now, for a really early night.  Sea ewe orl in the morning... nite nite❗ 💤
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment