Tuesday 4 February 2020

Tuesday 4th February 2020

Morning all.

Just taken all me pills, so it's time to walk the puppy dog now.  Caught up on my sleep last night, thankfully... 9 hours of sleep and I feel a lot better for it too.

Gonna take the puppy for her first stroll of the day now.  BBS❗
➰➰➰

Back now.  She walked me an extra length today and she's fast asleep in her bed now.  Steve's gonna go out and do our lunch now... jacket tatties, cheese and beans for me and tuna and sweetcorn sandwich filler for Steve's tatties, just to see what it's like.  Apparently we're both having cheese and I'm having an entire can of beans to myself... I hope the potato can swim❗  🤣

Gonna take the puppy out for her second stroll of the day now.
➰➰➰

We're back, the lengths are in the spreadsheet, the puppy's had her lunch and been for a poo so that's it now until the lunch is cooked.
➰➰➰

That was a huge and yummy lunch for both of us today❗  Gonna be an early night for both of us again... I give Steve under half an hour before he falls asleep 🤣
➰➰➰

19 minutes later and he's, as predicted, fast asleep and snoring his head off❗ 🤣
➰➰➰

The puppy's gone and I'm off to bed... no reason to get up early in the morning, so I'll see you when I see you❗

Nite nite orl.
➰➰➰

No comments:

Post a Comment