Saturday 22 February 2020

Saturday 22nd February 2020

Mornin' all.

Does anyone else use Blogger for their own blog please❓  If you do, could you leave me a comment in reply to this post letting me know how to change the font colour on my blog from now on so that it's automatically blue instead of black please❓  I wanna keep past colours exactly as they are, but future posts in blue if that's even possible❓
➰➰➰

Gonna take the puppy for her first stroll of the day now... BBS❗
➰➰➰

OK, we're back now.  I'm thinking that she's feeling her age now 'cos she's got a lot less energy and motivation than even yesterday and all she wants to do is walk slowly and sleep 😟  I'm gonna see how she goes for the rest of the day and take it from there... maybe she's just tired❓
➰➰➰

Got a couple of photo's of the puppy dog in her nest that I'm gonna put on my site... on the verge of falling asleep, bless 'er❗
➰➰➰

We're having not sausage rolls and chips for lunch today and I'm ready for them right now 🤣

Gonna take the puppy out for her second stroll when Steve goes to put the lunch on then feed her when we get back so that she isn't too hungry... I think she gets fed quite early at Helen's 'cos she'd already had her lunch at 🕜 1.30pm when she came back on Thursday so maybe she's just getting confuzzled about the different feeding times here❓

I just want what's best for her is all❗
➰➰➰

Steve's about to go and put the lunch on, so I'll get me and the puppy ready and take her for her second/last shorter walk of the day.  I'm not expecting my Fitbit to record any active minutes 'cos it didn't yesterday and we walked significantly slower than normal in the afternoon.  BRB❗
➰➰➰

Back now.  The puppy was just knackered this morning 'cos she's back to being herself now and was more willing to walk on the second stroll of the day, thankfully.  She's had her lunch and is wandering around the house again now, so I can, officially, stop worrying 😌

Soooo ready for my lunch... my belly thinks my throat's been cut right now❗ 🤣
➰➰➰

Thaaaaat's better❗  Simple (literally just meat free sausage rolls, chips and tomato ketchup) and easy to prepare, but there ain't nowt wrong with that - who needs fancy meals that take hours to prepare and don't even fill a corner, when you can just bung a couple of things on a tray, shove it in the oven for half an hour, plate it, smother it in sauce and eat.  Best way to be I reckon... the Harvester is the poshest I go I'm afraid, and even then it's simple meals like butternut squash in Autumn and Winter or veggie lasagne in Spring and Summer as well as loading up on veggies at the salad bar while you're waiting❗
➰➰➰

Just taken my last pills of the day, currently charging up my Fitbit while I'm waiting for them to kick in, then I'll head to bed.  Apparently there's a way to manually log exercise in the app, so I'm trying to find that right now.
➰➰➰

Four more photo's of the puppy to put up then I'm off to bed 'cos the Fitbit is fully charged now.  Today has been a pretty long post, hasn't it❗
➰➰➰

OK, photo's are up now, so I'm off to bed 🛌 now.

Nite nite orl... sea ewe in the morning 💤
➰➰➰

No comments:

Post a Comment