Saturday 15 February 2020

Saturday 15th February 2020

Taken all me morning pills and taken the puppy out for her stroll, so I'm all set until lunchtime now.  As you can see, todays text colour is brown which is, apparently, Bloggers dark yellow❕

Almost fell over Steve's internet wire this morning, but he doesn't seem to care.  I'll need to get another rug as soon as I can afford it... I'll be at least £25 overdrawn this week though, so Steve's internet speed is obviously more important than my safety.  Again.
➰➰➰

Charging up me Fitbit now and apparently I was asleep for 9 hours and 56 minutes last night, so why am I wiped out❔
➰➰➰

Taken my Calcium and lunch is almost ready, so I'm gonna put my laptop on the floor in preparation now.

BBS
➰➰➰

That was a really yummy, if slightly too spicy lunch... vegetable chilli - yumsk❕

➰➰➰

Gonna take me last two pills of the day now, half an hour early, but I'm absolutely wiped out
➰➰➰

I've just turned on the night light thingy on my laptop and dimmed the light in the living room too in the hope I'll fall asleep quicker when I go to bed tonight.  I'm giving it a week for my body to get used to it and then decide next weekend if I want to keep doing it like that or if I want to go back to full brightness the whole time my machine's on.  It's gonna be weird tomorrow if I'm down here before 7am 'cos there's no way I'll remember what I've done and I'll think that the power lead is unplugged or something❕ 🤣

➰➰➰

The night light thing is already working 'cos less than an hour later and I'm ready for bed.  As always, I'll be back tomorrow could someone (or better yet, several someone's) leave me a comment in reply to this post to remind me that I've turned the night light dooberry on pretty please❔  Thank you so much in advance.

Heading to bed 🛌 now... nite nite orl 😴💤
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment