Wednesday 9 October 2024

Aaaaand... relax!

That's the virus scan and backups done for another week so I can relax until my delivery and lunchtime carer get here... knowing my luck they will both turn up together lol


My lunches for the rest of the year (assuming that they are in stock each week of course) will be mince pies, so that's another nice, easy lunch that I can make for myself while my carers sit and use their phones for the entire 18 minute visit.


My breakfast was using my brother's birthday gift of a very personalised mug and English breakfast tea which I took a photo of, but there are photos of my youngest nephew all around it, so there won't be any photos of it and the only way you'll get to see it is if you visit me at home 😉.  My brother has understandably asked that I don't share the photos with anyone and I totally respect that and won't do it for anything with pictures on them either.


My birthday delivery from my mum could turn up at any time so I've gotta keep my ear out for that too.


Time to update today's to-do list now I reckon.


No comments:

Post a Comment